The Divi Welfare Society Annual Social Impact Awards 2023 is our flagship event dedicated to honoring the dedication of social sector stakeholders in addressing pressing social issues, making a positive impact on society, and leading the way in driving meaningful social change.
The annual event will have two major Components:
International Conference on Science Society & Suastainable Development cum Divi Social Impact Award2023 are jointly organised by Divi Welafre Society a ngo working on SDG goals in India & International Academy of Business , USA.
It is one of the largest NGO Forum attracting Thousand of participants and twenty plus Speaker from across the region and beyond.
With its engaging panel discussions , innovative Exhibitions ,Valuable networking opportunities and informative workshop, ICSSSD-2023 is the perfect platform to learn , Connect and be inspired to make a positive impact on Society to achieving Sustainable Development Goals.
The conference cum Summit is a highly significant event that sets a benchmark for its scale , participation , and. Knowledge Sharing.
Whether you are a Academician, NGO leader , Business Leader or a Social entrepreneur, ICSSSD-2023 is the place to be if you want to make a meaningful difference in the society.
- To create Awareness among the society of SDGs.
To Connect Industry , Academia, NGOs & Governance with the SDGs.
To Develop a framework for the achievement of the SDG goals.
- To Explain the role of research innovation & Collaboration in the implementation and achievement of SDGs Goals.
Divi Social Impact Award 2023 for best NGOs & Philanthropist.
Divi Welfare Society Social Impact Conference & Awards
“The Divi Welfare Society’s Social Impact Awards aim to discover, acknowledge, and promote outstanding social projects that were conceived and effectively executed during the past two Financial years
The Purpose of the Award is to
- identify best social projects launched and successfully implemented during the past 2 years
- identify strategic approach of corporates and implementation partners towards execution of their social projects
Nominations by corporates, not-for-profits (NGOs/Foundations), individuals.
Scrutiny of entries by an internal expert panel (To ensure the entries forwarded to the next stage has all necessary basic details)
Eligible entries will be judged by a jury panel comprising Top NGO leaders, renowned academicians.
Note:-The entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Project Concept & Design
- Execution Strategy
- Community participation
- Project Scalability/Project Sustainability
Divi Welfare Society will have multi stage to pick the best social projects
Divi Welfare Society will recognise best 3 social projects under each of the following themes:
Impact Through Social Projects for Education
Impact Through Social Projects for Skill Development & Livelihood
Impact Through Social Projects for Sustainable Environment
Impact Through Social Projects for the Promotion of sports
Impact Through Social Projects for the Rehabilitation of Sex Workers and their Children
Impact Through Social Projects for the Homeless
Impact Through Social Projects for the Individual Philanthropy
Impact Through Social Projects for Health & Sanitation
Impact Through Social Projects for Women and Child Development
Impact Through Social Projects for Microfinance
Impact Through Social Projects for Biodiversity and wild life conservation
Impact Through Social Projects for Transgenders
Impact Through Social Projects for Senior Citizens
Impact Through Social Projects for other Special areas
The award entries will be judged by our esteemed jury
Prof.Pradeep Kr. Mishra
Anup Kumar Dubey
HOW TO APPLY
Divi Welfare Society Social Impact Awards 2023 nomination comprises the three simple steps below:
Apply through clicking of registration link in Step 3 for Divi Welfare Society Social Impact Awards 2023
Nominate your social project/initiative by filling the registration form.
Deposit nomination fee and submit the from via Registration along with all relevant documents to reach at shortlisting stage
Mode of Nomination:
- Applications accepted via Above registation link or email ([email protected] ) only (Filled in Nomination form should be submitted via prescribed email ID mentioned in the nomination form itself)
- The entry should be made only for social projects launched/executed (partially or completely) during the period of April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2023
- Participation for social projects launched on or after April 1, 2023 is not allowed
- One organisation/individual can’t make multiple entries under a particular theme. However, entries from one organisation under different themes are allowed
For NGOs/Individual /Entrepreneur INR 1,000
- *Nomination fee will cover for only one person of both day of (Morning+Evening Breakfast & Launch ) and Award Kit.
- *Nomination fess will cover two days of conference (ICSSSD-2023 )
*The above nomination fee is for one nomination only. An organisation can do a maximum of 3 nominations. For each nomination, separate nomination fee has to be deposited